MUC Membership is available to all interested persons including scuba divers, underwater hockey/football/rugby players, snorkelers, etc.
Annual membership runs for one year from the end of the month of your original sign up or renewal date. It is renewed yearly thereafter with a 30 day grace period to ensure benefits like reduced fees at Dive Manitoba events, eligibility for prizes and voting privileges at AGM, etc.
SCUBA Divers certified through a MUC corporate member dive shop get a free 1 year membership and are also automatically entered into the Grand Prize Draws!
The best way to support our cause is to join our community and become an active member of the Manitoba Underwater Council.
Single person membership.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Financial Support for Manitoba’s SCUBA Clubs and Underwater Sports Clubs.
- Liability Insurance for MUC and its SCUBA Clubs and Underwater Sports Clubs.
- Lobbying local governments to ensure every Manitoba SCUBA diver’s right to dive.
- Maintenance of Manitoba SCUBA Training Sites through signage and dive area floats.
- Dive Flag Awareness for boaters campaigns.
- SCUBA Diver Safety Awareness Programs.
- Member SCUBA Club or Underwater Sports Club listings and promotion.
- Corporate Member Local Dive Shop (LDS) listings and promotion.
- Access to exclusive MUC events.
- Reduced fees at select MUC events.
- Manitoba Dive Guide (up to date information on all known Manitoba Dive Sites).
- Printable membership cards in PDF format.
- Event prizes for MUC Members at MUC Events.
- Year End GRAND PRIZES for MUC Members.
- Quarterly MUC Newsletter sent out via email to members.
- MUC News Briefs sent out via email to members for timely receipt of notice of events to MUC members.
- MUC Website
- MUC Facebook Page
- MUC Facebook Group
- MUC Instagram Account
- MUC Event Announcements
- MUC Club Event Announcements
- Local Dive Shop Event Announcements
- Manitoba Dive Site Discussion (Member comments and tips for a better dive experience for each site)